Edit an Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in BlackBerry Edit - Android
Azure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file in
BlackBerry Editcan work together to enable you to edit
Azure-IP RMS protected files in a secure enterprise File Share and from enterprise
Box, and CMIS repository sites. The following RMS protected file types are supported: .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, and .xlsx.
- You must have theBlackBerry Workapp 3.1 or later installed.
- You must have the appropriate permissions to theAzure-IP RMS or AD-RMS protected file to complete tasks such as edit, print, save, and cut-and-paste content in the file.
- OpenBlackBerry WorkDocsand navigate to the protected file that you want to edit.
- Tap> Edit. TheBlackBerry Editapp opens.
- Edit the file.
- TapSave Toand complete one of the following actions:
- TapSave. If you are prompted that the file exists, complete one of the following actions:
- TapYes. The file is saved back to its original location with its original protection.
- TapNo. Rename the file and save or save the edited file to another enterprise location.
- TapSave as New Document. Save the file to a new secure enterprise location with the original protection.