- What is BlackBerry Connect?
- Installing and activating the BlackBerry Connect app
- Use the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
- Using BlackBerry Connect
- The Contacts screen
- Managing contacts
- The Chats screen
- Start a conversation
- Create a group discussion
- Multiple simultaneous chats and group discussions
- Invitations to chats and group discussions
- Manage current group discussions
- Change the group discussion information
- Search for group discussions
- Send a message to the group discussion
- Photos, videos, files, and links in chats and group discussions
- Delete group discussions from the discussion list
- Search chat and group discussion histories
- Mark messages as read
- Transitioning conversations across devices
- The My Profile screen
- Change your status
- Change app settings
- Change notification settings
- Change your theme
- Supported languages
- Support for desktop mode
- Sign out of BlackBerry Connect
- Frequently Asked Questions
Upload log files to BlackBerry Support
If requested by
BlackBerrySupport, you can upload log files to help troubleshoot an issue you are having with
- InBlackBerry Connect, tap to open theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher.
- Tap .
- In theSupportsection, clickSend Logs to BlackBerry.
- Optionally, tapSuspendto pause the log file upload. TapCancelto cancel the upload or tapResumeto continue the upload toBlackBerry.