Search for group discussions
You do not need to be a member of Open rooms to join the discussion. You must be a member of secret group discussions for the group discussions to appear in the search results. If you leave a discussion, you stop receiving message notifications for the discussion and it is removed from the chats list. You can join the group discussion again at a later time.
- Tap .
- Tap the .
- TapJoin Group Discussion. A list of persistent chat group discussions of which you are a member and can join is displayed. If you are a member of closed and secret group discussions, they appear under the Member Of heading. Group discussions with a privacy setting of Open and that match the search query are listed under the Open Group Discussions heading.
- If you have a large number of group discussions that you are a member of or can join, in theSearch Group Discussionsfield, type a search term for the group discussion. The search queries both the group discussion names and descriptions.
- A blue checkmark is added to those group discussions that you already belong to. Choose one of the following options:
- Tap the group discussion to open it and join it automatically. Discussions you join appear on the Chats list.
- Tap the info icon beside the name of the group discussion to view the discussion information. You can also join the group discussion from information screen.