View photos, videos, and files in a discussion group
You must join group discussions before you can view photos, videos, and files sent to the discussion group. All discussion members see the photo and video thumbnails and files icons sent to the group discussion. You can send a file, photo, or video as an email attachment and open it in another app. Videos and files that are not downloaded display .
If the file sharing feature is not supported, you cannot download the images from the discussion group and the message
File sharing is not currently supported in this environment. Please contact your IT administrator.is displayed.
- Tap .
- Tap the info icon beside the name of the group discussion that you want to view photos and files from.
- On the group discussion info screen, in theSharedsection, perform one of the following actions:
- TapPhotos/Videosto view the photo gallery thumbnails of pictures and videos sent to the discussion group.
- TapFilesto view a list of files sent to the discussion group.
- Optional, tap to sort by date, name, or size.
- Optional, tap to search for a photo, video, or file.
- Tap a picture to view it. The picture is automatically downloaded to your device and opens inSmartOffice.
- Tap a video to play it. The video is automatically downloaded to your device. Tap .
- Tap a file to view it. The image is automatically downloaded to your device and opens for viewing.