Send files from BlackBerry Connect to other BlackBerry
BlackBerry Connectto other
You can send only one photo, video, file or link at a time from
BlackBerry Connectto another
- Verify that you joined the group discussion and downloaded the photos, videos, and files.
- Verify that the file sharing feature is enabled by your administrator.
- Verify that you are runningBlackBerry Connect2.6 or later.
- Open the downloaded image that you want to send to anotherBlackBerry Dynamicsapp.
- Tap and complete one of the following actions:TaskStepsSend file as Email
- TapSend file as Email.
- If necessary, log in toBlackBerry Work.
- In the email message, enter the necessary information.
- Click .
- TapOpen In.
- Complete one of the following actions:TaskStepsSave Files
- TapSave Files. A list of all theBlackBerry Dynamicsapps the file can be sent to are listed.
- In theQuick Save Folderdialog box, do one of the following:
- TapNoto navigate manually to the Local Docs folder.
- TapYesto automatically save future files to a server location (for example,SharePoint).
- If you want to save the file locally, tapLocal Docs.
- If you want to save the file to a server backed location (for example,SharePoint), tapSharePoint.
- BesideSave 1 selected items, tap.
- TapSend Files.
- In the email message that opens, enter the necessary information.
- Click .
- Select the file size.
To view the saved files in source options, see the