If your device is enabled for
BlackBerry Dynamicsand you have
BlackBerry Connectinstalled on your device, you can use
BlackBerry UEM Self-Serviceto manage the apps. To unlock the
BlackBerry Connectapp using a QR code,
BlackBerry Connect3.2 or later is required.
- InBlackBerry UEM Self-Service, select your device.
- Click theAPPStab.
- Click an app icon and complete one of the following tasks:TaskDescriptionStepsLock an appWhen you or your administrator locks an app, you prevent anyone from opening it.
Unlock an appApps can become locked for different reasons, including authentication or compliance issues. Also, you or your administrator can lock an app. To unlock an app you need to use an unlock key or QR code.
- ClickLock app.
Delete app dataWhen you delete app data, you remove all data stored by the app but the app is not deleted. You will need to reactivate the app using an access key.
- ClickUnlock app. An unlock key, QR code icon, and expiration is displayed.
- Optionally, tap the QR code.
- On your device, open the app and complete one of the following tasks:
- Type the unlock key.
- TapScan QR code, tapAllowto allow permissions, and scan the QR code.
- ClickDelete app data.