Install and activate BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE from the App Store
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEfrom the
Complete this task to download and install the
Enterprise BRIDGEapp on your device, if you have not installed the
BlackBerry UEM Client, or your administrator has not allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Make sure that aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp is installed and activated on your device.In this example, we will useBlackBerry Work. For instructions, see theBlackBerry Workuser guide for your device.
- Make sure that the supported theMicrosoftapps that are managed byMicrosoft Intuneare installed and activated.
- Download theEnterprise BRIDGEapp from theApp Store.
- TapBB Bridge.
- On theMicrosoft Sign inpage, enter your email address.You must log in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp using the same email address that you use forBlackBerry Work. Using a different email address to log in is not supported.
- If your organization has a login page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- TapSign in.
- TapOKto acknowledge that your organization protects the data in the app and to restart the app.
- TapBB Bridge.
- If prompted, set a PIN to access your organizations data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree, tapI agree.
- To activate theEnterprise BRIDGEapp, enter your password for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp or useTouch ID.
- If this is the first time that you have logged in to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp, the Tutorials screen opens and displays a list of two tutorials. View one or both tutorials or tapCloseto close the Tutorials screen.
- In the reminder dialog box, tapOK. You can view the tutorial laters from the Settings screen.