Install and activate BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE using the BlackBerry UEM Client
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEusing the
BlackBerry UEM Client
Complete this task if you have installed the
BlackBerry UEM Clienton your device and your administrator has allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE.
- Make sure that aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp is installed and activated on your device.For this example, we will useBlackBerry Work. For instructions, see theBlackBerry Workuser guide for your device.
- Make sure that theMicrosoft IntuneCompany Portal app fromGoogle Playis installed on your device. You don't need to activate the app. For more information, see https://docs.microsoft.com/intune/app-protection-enabled-apps-android. Activating theIntuneCompany Portal app might prevent theEnterprise BRIDGEapp from functioning as expected.
- Make sure that the supportedMicrosoft Intunemanaged apps are installed and activated on your device.
- If your administrator did not automatically push the app to your device,, open yourWork Appsapp and install theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp. If you do not see theEnterprise BRIDGEapp in yourWork Appsapp, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.
- On your device, tapBRIDGE.
- If theIntuneCompany Portal app is not installed on your device, you are prompted with theTo use your work or school account with this app, you must install Intune Company Portal app. Tap "Play Store to continuemessage. ClickPlay Storeto install theMicrosoft IntuneCompany Portal app.
- On theMicrosoft Sign inpage, enter your email address.You must log in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp using the same email address that you use forBlackBerry Work. Using a different email address to log in is not supported.
- On your organization's login page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- TapSign in.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your IT department is helping to protect your work or school data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- To activateBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE, enter your password for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp or use your fingerprint.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your organization protects the data in the app and to restart the app.
- If you are prompted, set a PIN or use your fingerprint to access your organization's data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Confirm the PIN.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree, tapAccept.
- If this is the first time that you have logged in to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp, the tutorial opens. Complete one of the following tasks:
- TapSkipto close the tutorial. TapOK. You can view the tutorial later from the Settings screen.
- View the Tutorial. ClickDone. A reminder prompt is not displayed, but the tutorial is available in the Settings screen to view again.