Install and activate BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEfrom
Complete this task to download and install the
Enterprise BRIDGEapp on your device.
- Make sure that aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp is installed and activated on your device.For this example, we will useBlackBerry Work. For instructions, see theBlackBerry Workuser guide for your device.
- Make sure that the supportedMicrosoftapps that are managed byMicrosoft Intuneare installed and activated on your device.
- Make sure that theMicrosoft IntuneCompany Portal app fromGoogle Playis installed on your device. You don't need to activate the app. For more information, see https://docs.microsoft.com/intune/app-protection-enabled-apps-android. Activating theIntuneCompany Portal app might prevent theEnterprise BRIDGEapp from functioning as expected.
- Download theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp fromGoogle Play.
- TapBB BRIDGE.
- On theMicrosoft Sign inpage, enter your email address field.You must log in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp using the same email address that you use forBlackBerry Work. Using a different email address to log in is not supported.
- If your organization has a login page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- TapSign in.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your IT department is helping to protect your work or school data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- To activate theEnterprise BRIDGEapp, enter your password for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp or use your fingerprint.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your organization protects the data in the app and to restart the app.
- If you are prompted, set a PIN or use your fingerprint to access your organization's data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Confirm the PIN.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree, tapAccept.
- If this is the first time that you have logged in to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp, the tutorial opens. Complete one of the following tasks:
- Close the tutorial without viewing. TapSkip. In the reminder dialog box, tapOK. You can view the tutorial later from the Settings screen.
- View the Tutorial. TapNextto view the slides. ClickDone. A reminder dialog box is not displayed, but the tutorial is available in the Settings screen to view again.