Assign the Intune app protection profile to a directory-linked group in BlackBerry UEM
Intuneapp protection profile to a directory-linked group in
Create a Microsoft Intune app protection profile in BlackBerry UEM.
If users are members of multiple directory-linked groups and each group is assigned a different
Microsoft Intuneapp protection profile, the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp might not activate successfully or function as expected.
- On the menu bar, clickGroups.
- Search for the directory-linked group.
- In the search results, click the name of the directory-linked group.
- On theSettingstab, in theAssigned profilesection, click .
- ClickMicrosoft Intune app protection profile.
- In the drop-down list, click the name of theIntuneapp protection profile that you want to assign to the group.