Install BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE
the App Store
on iOS devices
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEfrom the
You can send the following instructions to
iOSdevice users that are installing the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp on devices that don't have the
BlackBerry UEM Clientinstalled, or if you didn't allow the
UEM Clientto manage the activation of the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Make sure that aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp, for example,BlackBerry Work, is installed and activated on your device.For instructions, see theBlackBerry Workuser guide for your device.
- Make sure that the supportedMicrosoft Intunemanaged apps are installed and activated on your device.
- Download theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp from theApp Store.
- TapBB Bridge.
- On theMicrosoft Sign inpage, enter your email address field.You must log in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp using the same email address that you use forBlackBerry Work. Using a different email address to log in is not supported.
- If your organization has a login page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- TapSign in.
- TapOKto acknowledge that your organization protects the data in the app and to restart the app.
- TapBB Bridge.
- If prompted, set a PIN to access your organizations data using theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree, tapI agree.
- To activate theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp, enter your password for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp or useTouch ID.
- If this is the first time you have logged in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp, the Tutorials screen opens and displays a list of two tutorials. You can view one or both of the tutorials or tapCloseto close the Tutorials screen
- ClickOK. You can view the tutorial later from the Settings screen.