Install BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE
Play on Android
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEfrom
You can send the following instructions to device users that are installing the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp on their devices.
- Make sure that aBlackBerry Dynamicsapp, for example,BlackBerry Work, is installed and activated on your device.
- Make sure theMicrosoftIntuneCompany Portal app is installed on your device. You do not need to activate the app. For more information, seehttps://docs.microsoft.com/intune/app-protection-enabled-apps-android.
- Make sure that the supportedMicrosoft Intunemanaged apps are installed and activated on your device.
- Download theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp fromGoogle Play.
- On theMicrosoft Sign inpage, enter your email address.You must log in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp using the same email address that you use forBlackBerry Work. Using a different email address to log in is not supported.
- If your organization has a login page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- TapSign in.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your IT department is helping to protect your work or school data using theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- To activate theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp, enter your password for theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp or useyour fingerprint.
- ClickOKto acknowledge that your organization protects the data in the app and to restart the app.
- IfBlackBerry Workopens, place it in the background.
- If you are prompted, set a PIN or use your fingerprint to access your organization's data using theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp.
- Confirm the PIN.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree, tapAccept.
- If this is the first time you have logged in to theBlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp, the tutorial opens. Complete one of the following tasks:
- TapSkipto close the tutorial. TapOK. You can view the tutorial later from the Settings screen.
- View the Tutorial. ClickDone. A reminder prompt is not displayed, but the tutorial is available in the Settings screen to view again.