Data flow: Sending documents between BlackBerry Work and Microsoft Intune managed apps using the BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE app
Microsoft Intunemanaged apps using the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp
This data flow shows how to share documents that are received as email attachments in
BlackBerry Workor saved to the Local
Docsfolder or an Enterprise remote
Intunemanaged apps on
iOSdevices when the
Enterprise BRIDGEapp is installed. In this example, a user opens a
Microsoft Worddocument that has been received as an email attachment and that requires feedback.
- The user downloads and previews a file received as an email attachment inBlackBerry Work.
- If theMicrosoft Intuneapp protection policy profile allows it, the device sends a copy of the file using the AppKinetics Transfer File service through secured channels to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp.
- TheEnterprise BRIDGEapp securely sends a copy of the file over anIntuneprotected channel to theIntunemanaged app (for example,Microsoft Word). TheEnterprise BRIDGEapp deletes the copy of the file within theEnterprise BRIDGEapp after the file transfer is complete.
- The user perfoms the following actions:
- Saves a copy of the file in anIntuneprotected area of theIntunemanaged app.
- Modifies the file as required and saves the updated file.
- The device sends a copy of the file back to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp over theIntuneprotected channel.
- TheEnterprise BRIDGEapp sends the copy of the file toBlackBerry Workusing the AppKinetics Transfer File service through secured channels to attach to the original or a new email or to save to the LocalDocsfolder or an Enterprise remoteDocslocation. TheEnterprise BRIDGEapp deletes the copy of the file within theEnterprise BRIDGEapp after the file transfer is complete.