Data flow: Sending documents between Microsoft Intune-managed apps and BlackBerry
Dynamics apps using the BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGE app
Microsoft Intune-managed apps and
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps using the
BlackBerry Enterprise BRIDGEapp
This data flow shows how to share documents that are created in supported
Intune-managed apps and
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps on
iOSdevices when the
Enterprise BRIDGEapp is installed. In this example, a user creates a new file in
Microsoft Wordand sends the file to the manager for review.
- The user performs the following actions:
- Creates a file inMicrosoft Word.
- Saves a copy of the file in anIntuneprotected area of theIntune-managed app.
- The device sends a copy of the file to theEnterprise BRIDGEapp over theIntuneprotected channel.
- The user selects to Send Email.
- If theMicrosoft Intuneapp protection policy profile allows it, theEnterprise BRIDGEapp sends a copy of the file toBlackBerry Workusing the AppKinetics Transfer File service through secured channels to attach to an email (or to save to the LocalDocsfolder or an Enterprise remoteDocslocation). TheEnterprise BRIDGEapp deletes the copy of the file within theEnterprise BRIDGEapp after the file transfer is complete.