BlackBerry Access for iOS version 188.8.131.523
BlackBerry Access for iOSversion 184.108.40.2063
This release of
BlackBerry Access for iOSfeatures the following enhancements:
- iOS 15: BlackBerry Access is compatible withiOS15 andiPadOS15.
- Using saved credentials: A new app configuration setting allows you to enforce the use of biometric authentication such asFace IDbefore allowing the user to reuse their saved credentials. If you want your users to use this feature, you must select the “Enable biometric authentication while reusing saved credentials” option in the app configuration forBlackBerry Access.
- Manage content filter rules: You can turn off MDM content filter rules that are configured forSafariinBlackBerry Access. If you want your users to use this feature, you must clear the “Allow MDM web content restrictions” option in the app configuration forBlackBerry Access.
- Reorder bookmarks: Users can now reorder bookmarks that they’ve added. This applies only to user added bookmarks, not corporate or home page.
- Desktop view:BlackBerry Accesslaunches URLs in desktop view by default foriPaddevices.
- Presentation view: You can allow web apps to open in presentation view. If you want your users to use this feature, you must select the “Allow other applications to open URLs in full screen mode” option in the app configuration forBlackBerry Access.
- User tabs are saved: Now when a user closes and then later reopensBlackBerry Access, information from their last session, such as open browser tabs, is loaded.
- Autofill of credentials: The new “Allow to save web form credentials and credentials autofill” option in theBlackBerry Accessapp configuration allows users to automatically fill in fields with saved passwords and credentials.BlackBerry Access for iOSsupports password autofill for form-based, NTLM, Basic, Digest and Kerberos authentication types. Passwords onBlackBerry Access for iOSare not populated automatically. Users are prompted to autofill passwords using the new password manager after they authenticate using their container password.
- Allow WebRTC: You can now use a setting in the app configuration to turn the use of WebRTC off and on, which had been allowed by default inBlackBerry Accesspreviously. Enabling WebRTC provides microphone and camera support required by services such asZoomandWebEx. Note thatMicrosoft Teamsand Slack are not supported for the mobile browser and only works oniPaddevices in Desktop mode. When the setting is enabled, the user is prompted to approve the use of the camera and microphone when opening a supported site. If you want your users to use this feature, you must select the “Allow WebRTC” option in the app configuration forBlackBerry Access. WebRTC traffic is not routed through theBlackBerry Dynamicssecure tunnel regardless of the network connectivity profile settings. WebRTC traffic goes direct to the internet. Also, Connectivity profile settings do not apply to WebRTC traffic.
BlackBerry Dynamics SDK, BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, and BlackBerry Analytics versions
BlackBerry Dynamics SDK,
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, and
- BlackBerry Dynamics SDK10.0.0.72
- BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher220.127.116.113
- For device OS compatibility, see the Mobile/Desktop OS and Enterprise Applications Compatibility Matrix.
- BlackBerry Access for iOS18.104.22.1682 >BlackBerry Access for iOS22.214.171.1243
- BlackBerry Access for iOS126.96.36.1999 >BlackBerry Access for iOS188.8.131.523
- BlackBerry Access for iOS184.108.40.2068 >BlackBerry Access for iOS220.127.116.113
- BlackBerry Access for iOS18.104.22.1688 >BlackBerry Access for iOS22.214.171.1249 >BlackBerry Access for iOS126.96.36.1992 >BlackBerry Access for iOS188.8.131.523