Create a CA certificate profile
Obtain the CA certificate file from your PKI administrator.
- In the BlackBerry UEM console, on the menu bar, clickPolicies and Profiles.
- ClickCertificates > CA certificate.
- Type a name and description for the profile. Each CA certificate profile must have a unique name. Some names (for example, ca_1) are reserved.
- In theCertificate filefield, clickBrowseto locate the certificate file.
- If the CA certificate is sent to macOS devices, on the macOS tab, in the Apply profile to drop-down list, select User or Device.