Install and activate BlackBerry Desktop
- Download BlackBerry Access for Windows or Mac. Click here to go to the download page.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded to install BlackBerry Access.Make sure that you select the "Run BlackBerry Access" option before you click Finish.
- To activate the app, the user must enter their email address and the activation key.After activation completes, the user will be asked to create a new password that they'll use when they log in to BlackBerry Desktop each day, and to accept a user license agreement.
- When prompted, enter your Microsoft Exchange credentials (email address, username or User Principal Name, and mail server password). BlackBerry Access then configures email, calendar, and contacts for you using your Microsoft Exchange credentials.
- Use the icons in the toolbar to quickly access to your email messages, contacts, and calendar events.