Edit a Microsoft
If you do not see the option to edit these files, you do not have the required SED.SU - Secure Editing of Office Documents (Word, PPT and Excel) license. Contact your administrator if you require this feature.
- Open the file that you want to edit.
- Choose from the following tasks:TaskStepsEdit text
- Click theEdittab.
- Select the text that you want to edit.
- Using the tools in the edit toolbar, change the required formatting including font style, paragraph alignment, list formatting, and indentation options.
Mark up the documentIf you are viewing a .docx file, you can use the following review features:
- Click theInserttab.
- Place your cursor where you want to add an image.
- To add an image from your computer, clickImage.
- Choose the image to add.
- Click theReviewtab.
- ClickAuthorto enter the name that will be associated with the changes that you make in the document.
- Turn onTrack Changesif you want to keep track of the changes that you make to the document.
- Turn onShow Changesto see all the changes that have been made to the document.
- ClickAcceptto convert the currently selected tracked change to final text.
- ClickRejectto revert the currently selected tracked change to the previous text.
- ClickNextto go to the next tracked change in the document.