Install BlackBerry Access and
activate using the BlackBerry UEM Client
BlackBerry Accessand activate using the
BlackBerry UEM Client
If you have installed the
BlackBerry UEM Clienton your device and your administrator has allowed the
BlackBerry UEM Clientto manage the activation of
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps, you do not have to use access keys to activate
BlackBerry Accessor any other
BlackBerry Dynamicsapp that you want to install.
- If the app was not automatically pushed to your device by your administrator, open your work app catalog and install theBlackBerry Accessapp. If you do not see theBlackBerry Accessapp in your work apps catalog, contact your administrator to make the app available to you.
- On your device, tapBlackBerry Access.
- ClickAllowto allowBlackBerry Accessto send notifications.
- TapSet up using BlackBerry UEM Client.
- Enter your password for theBlackBerry UEM Client.
- Wait while the activation completes and then clickI agreeto accept the end user license agreement.