Use the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
BlackBerry Dynamics Launcheris the blue
BlackBerryicon located in your
BlackBerry Dynamicsapps. It allows you to perform the following actions:
- Quickly switch between theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp that is currently open and any otherBlackBerry Dynamicsapps on your device.
- Move betweenBlackBerry WorkMail, Calendar, Contacts, and Docs.
- Access the Enterprise Appstore or your work apps catalog.
- Access Quick Create tools for email, contacts, and calendar events.
- Launch browser-based web clips and non-BlackBerry Dynamicsapps installed on your device. Requires admin permission and the UEM Client. Launching browser-based web clips requiresBlackBerry UEMserver version 12.7 or later. Launching non-BlackBerry Dynamicsapps requiresBlackBerry UEMserver version 12.7 MR1 or later.
- Access settings.
- See when there are new or updated apps available. The Apps icon displays a blue circle icon in theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcherwhen there are new apps or updates.Your device must be activated onBlackBerry UEMversion 12.9 or later.
- To open theBlackBerry Dynamics Launcher, tap .
- Perform any of the following tasks:TaskStepsOpen an app listed in theLauncher.Tap the icon for the app that you want to open. Your options vary depending on the apps that you have installed.Rearrange app icons in theLauncher.Press and slide the icons in theLauncherto reorder them. Tap the checkmark to save your arrangement.Open a non-BlackBerry Dynamicsapp or web clip listed in theLauncher.If theBlackBerry UEM Clientis installed on your device, your administrator can add app shortcuts for non-BlackBerry Dynamicsapps and web clips in yourLauncher. When you click an app shortcut, your browser opens the non-BlackBerry Dynamicsapp or opens the browser to the URL location specified by your administrator. The app shortcut can open in yourBlackBerry Accessbrowser or you may be prompted to choose which browser to use (BlackBerry Accessor a native browser).Open theBlackBerry Dynamicsapp Settings.Tap .Open the Quick Create menu.Tap .Open the Enterprise Appstore.TapAppstore.Open theBlackBerry UEM App Catalog.TapApps. This option is only available if your device is managed byBlackBerry UEM.Adjust theBlackBerry Dynamics Launchericon brightness.Tap and tap Launcher.Close theLauncher.Tap .Move the location of theBlackBerry Dynamics Launchericon.Tap and slide it to place it anywhere on the screen.