Search This Document
Submit a product for approval
- Add a draft of a product to the vendor portal for the BlackBerry App World storefront.
- Add a release for the product. If necessary, add digital goods for the product.
- Log in to your BlackBerry App World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Manage Products.
- Perform a search based on your product name.
- Next to the product name, click Send for review.
- Verify the details of the product, releases, and digital goods.
- For each release that you want to submit for approval, click Select for submission.
- For each digital good that you want to submit for approval, click the check box for the digital good.
- Click Submit for Review.
- Research In Motion reviews and tests the product and then sends you an email message to notify you if the product is approved or denied. If a product is approved, it is automatically posted for sale. If you opted out of having your application automatically posted, you can make it available for sale on BlackBerry App World.
- If a product is denied, search for the product in the vendor portal and click Move to Draft. Make the required changes to your product, releases, or digital goods and submit the product for approval again.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.