Search This Document
Create a report for a product
- Log in to your BlackBerry App World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Report Generate/View role, and click Download Reports.
- Click Schedule Report.
- In the Reporting Data Type drop-down list, click the type of data that you want to include in the report. If necessary, select the appropriate options in the additional drop-down lists that appear.
- In the Product drop-down list, click a product. If necessary, select the appropriate options in the additional drop-down lists that appear.
- Click the Start Date and End Date fields to select the time period that you want to collect data for the report.
- In the Sort results by list, select how you want to sort the data in the report.
- Click Schedule Report. BlackBerry App World sends you an email message when the report is complete.
- After you receive the email message informing you that the report is complete, click the link in the email message, or in the vendor portal, in the left pane, click Download Reports.
- In the list of reports, click the report that you want to download. The file name uses the following format: <Product_name>-<data_type>-for-<start_date>-to-<end_date>.zip.
- You can click Download, Delete, or Delete All, to save or manage the selected report.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.