Search This Document
Disable or enable a user account
You can disable user accounts at any time (for example, you can disable the user account of an employee who is on a leave of absence). You cannot disable the primary user account that was created when you applied for a membership account.
- In a browser, visit https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal.
- Log in to the vendor portal for the BlackBerry App World storefront using a user account with the Admin role.
- In the left pane, click Manage User Accounts.
In the Action column for a user account, perform one of the following actions:
- To disable the user account, click Disable.
- To enable a user account that is currently disabled, click Enable.
- In the Confirm Action prompt, click OK.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.