Update payment information
- In a browser, visit https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal.
- Log in to the vendor portal for the BlackBerry App World storefront using a user account with the Admin role.
- In the left pane, click Manage Account Details.
On the Payment Info tab, perform any of
the following tasks:
Make changes to the PayPal account that is associated with the membership account.
Click Check out with PayPal. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Receive payments through a wire transfer or ACH (available in select regions only).
Select the When possible, RIM should pay me using a Wire Transfer/ACH check box, if available. Type the required information.
Specify your tax information.
- In the Tax Area section, specify your tax identification or registration information for the appropriate regions.
- In the Tax File Type drop-down list, select the type of tax document that you want to upload. Click Add Tax Document, then browse to and select the file. Tax documents must be Adobe PDF files or Microsoft Word files.
To delete a tax document, in the Action column, click Delete.
- Click Save.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.