A segmented control is a series of connected radio buttons. You can use segmented controls to allow users to filter or change the content that is displayed on the screen. Users tap a segmented control to see a list of values. Users can tap a value to select it.
- Group and order controls logically. For example, group related options together or include the most common options first.
- Avoid ordering controls alphabetically. Alphabetical order is language-specific.
- Use clear, concise labels.
- Use sentence case capitalization for the individual controls in a group. Capitalize the first word and any other word that requires capitalization (such as a proper noun).
- Do not use end punctuation.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.