Search This Document
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Enrollment > Manage Enrollment by User.
- In the Name column click a name.
- To configure options that you can use to search for enrollment information about specific
content, perform any of the following actions:
- In the Category list, click a category.
- In the Keywords field, type a keyword.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 50.
- In the Enrollment Status section, select the check box beside the status that you want to view.
- In the Completions Status section, select the check box beside the status that you want to view.
- To filter the list of BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Software users using the options that you configured, click Refresh List.
Next topic: Enroll a user in content
Previous topic: Require a user to get approval to enroll in content