Search This Document
Generate a report about a survey
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Reporting > Survey Report.
To specify the criteria for a survey that you want to generate a
report for, perform any of the following actions:
- To search for a specific survey, in the Name field, type a survey name or keyword.
- To search for surveys in a specific category, in the Category drop-down list, click a category.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, in the Page Size drop-down list, click a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- To search for surveys using the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click the name of a survey that you want to run a report for.
- Click Run Report.
Previous topic: Choose the completion status for an ad hoc report