Search This Document
- The author signs in to the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console using a valid username and password that are not stored in the cache.
- The author accepts the license agreement in the Chalk Pushcast Console.
- The Chalk Pushcast Console authenticates and authorizes the author to create content.
- The author can change any content that other authors authorized them to access or according to their permission assignment by the administrator who set up the customer account.
- The author creates content.
- The author selects the authors that can access the content when it is active in the Chalk Pushcast Console.
- The author makes the content active and saves it in the Chalk Pushcast Console.
- Authors with permission to access the content can view and change the content within the web-based authoring environment in the Chalk Pushcast Console.
Next topic: Assigning content to users
Previous topic: Process flow: Authoring and publishing content using the Chalk Pushcast Plug-in for Microsoft PowerPoint