Specify Zen items to appear on the Home screen
- Click the Home Screen button at the left of the Inspector pane.
- In the Applications section, add applications to the Applications list using the Zen button.
- In the Applications section, select an application slot to customize.
- Open the Properties section of the Custom Home screen Inspector.
- Click the Application () button and choose the application to display in this slot on the Home screen.
- To specify the images to display beneath the application icon, click one of the following thumbnail images, then navigate to a new image.
||An image that displays beneath the application icon on the Home screen.
||An image that displays beneath the application icon when it is selected.
||An image that is animated if Icon Animation is set to Flash or Glow.
- To order applications according to the default sort order on the device, select Use Device Application Order.
- In the Icon Animation drop down, choose an animation style. The animation style defines how the application icon behaves when the application is selected.
- To hide the text for the application icon, clear Show Text.
- If you choose to show the text, in the Font drop-down list, click the font family you want to use, then specify the text settings.
- In the Text Animation drop-down list, choose an animation style. The animation style defines how the text behaves when the application is selected.
- In the Margin field, specify the distance, in pixels, between the application icon and the associated text.
- To right-align the text, in the Text Position drop-down list, select Right.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.