Search This Document
Create a drop-down list
- On the toolbox, click the Selection Form tool.
- On the workspace, drag the pointer until the drop-down list is the size that you want.
- On the Inspector, click the Properties tab.
- To add items to the selection list, click Add Item.
- In the Label field, type the name of the item to display to the user.
- In the Value, type the value that the user can select.
- To add additional items to the selection list, repeat steps 4 to 6.
- Use the arrows beside the list of items to change the order in which they are listed.
Next topic: Defining the viewable screen area
Previous topic: Create a text entry field