Create a relative event
- Click Interactivity > Relative Actions.
- Perform the following steps to select and define one or more actions:
- Use the Action icons to select an action. The bottom portion of the dialog box changes based on the selected action to allow you to set the action properties.
- Set the action properties as necessary.
- In the Event section of the dialog box, specify the relative conditions.
- Select the animation on which to base the action from the drop-down list.
- Select begins or ends to specify whether the action is relative to the start or completion of the selected animation.
- Specify the number of seconds before or after the animation begins or ends.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.