Search This Document
Setting up the sample application in the BlackBerry JDE
Install the sample application
- Visit www.blackberry.com/go/screentransitionssample to download the sample application.
- Extract the screentransitionsdemo.zip file.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Programs > Research In Motion > BlackBerry JDE 5.0 > JDE.
- Open the workspace that you want to add the sample application to.
- In the workspace tree, right-click the project that you want to add the sample application to.
- Click Add project to <workspace folder>.
- In the Add project to <workspace> dialog box, navigate to the folder where you extracted the sample application.
- Click the ScreenTransitionsDemo.jdp file.
- Click Open.
Run the sample application
- In the workspace where you added the screentransitionsdemo project, right-click screentransitionsdemo.
- Click Build project.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Applications > Research in Motion > BlackBerry JDE 5.0 > Device Simulator.
- On the Home screen of the BlackBerry® Smartphone Simulator, click the Downloads folder.
- Click the Screen Transitions Demo icon.
Next topic: Install the sample application
Previous topic: Run the sample application