Search This Document
Specify the URL for the client application that the BlackBerry Pushcast Software uses for event updates
- In the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Console, click Configuration.
- Click Client Application Call Back URL.
- To make the call back for the client application active, select the Active check box.
- In the URL field, type the web address that you want to send event call backs to.
- In the Authentication list, click the authentication type that you want to use for the call back for the client application.
- In the Username field, type the user name for the authentication type.
- In the Password field, type the password for the authentication type.
- Click Test to verify that you can connect to the web address that you specified for event call backs.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Managing BlackBerry Pushcast Software users
Previous topic: Managing the amount of content that the BlackBerry Pushcast Software sends to users at one time