Search This Document
Assign the software configuration to user accounts
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, in the BlackBerry solution management section, click User > Manage users.
- In the User criteria section, in the Display name field, type the display name for the user account. For example, the BlackBerry device model or the BlackBerry device user's email address.
- In the User name field, type the user's name.
- Click Search.
- Click Edit user.
- On the Software configuration tab, select the software configuration that you want to add for the user account.
- Click Save All.
- To verify that the application is ready to be sent to the BlackBerry device users, in the Devices section, click Devices > Deployment jobs > Manage deployment jobs.
Job criteria section, perform one of the
Search for a job by date.
Search for all jobs.
- In the Status column, view the status of the job.
- To view or change the job schedule, creation date, status, event creator, or priority, in the Job ID column, click the ID number for the job.
Previous topic: Manage software configurations