Search This Document
Assign a software configuration to multiple user accounts
- In the BlackBerry® Administration Service, in the BlackBerry solution management section, click User > Manage users.
- Search for one or more user accounts.
- Click Manage multiple users.
- Select one or more user accounts.
- In the Add to user configuration list, click Add software configuration.
- In the Available software configuration list, click the software configuration that you want to assign to the user accounts.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Assign a software configuration to a group
Previous topic: Assign the software configuration to user accounts