Search This Document
- In the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console, click Enrollment > Manage Enrollment by User.
- To configure options that you can use to search for enrollment information about specific
content, perform any of the following actions:
- In the Category list, click a category.
- In the Keywords field, type a keyword.
- In the Content Type list, click a content type.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size list, click a number.
- In the Enrollment Status section, select the check box beside the status that you want to view.
- In the Completions Status section, select the check box beside the status that you want to view.
- To filter the list of Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software users using the options that you configured, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click the name of a Chalk Pushcast Software user.
Next topic: Enrollment statuses