Search This Document
Search for content
- In the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Console, click Content > Manage Content.
To specify search criteria for content that you want to find,
perform any of the following actions:
- To search for specific content, in the Name Keyword field, type the name of the content.
- In the Category list, click a content category.
- In the Content Type list, click a content type.
- If you want to search for only content titles that contain content, select the With Content Components check box.
- To change the number of search results that can display on a page, on the Page Size list, select a number. The default number of search results that can display on each page is 10.
- Click Refresh List.
Next topic: Expiring content
Previous topic: View content details