Search This Document
Change a notification email message that the Chalk Pushcast Software sends to users
You can change the subject line and the body of a notification email message that the Chalk™ Pushcast™ Software sends to Chalk Pushcast Player users and Chalk Pushcast Desktop Player users.
- In the Chalk Pushcast Console, click Configuration.
- Click Email Notifications.
- In the Language list, click a language.
- In the Message list, click a message.
- In the Subject field, type the subject of the notification email message.
- In the Body field, type the body of the notification email message.
- Click Save.
Next topic: Managing the amount of content that the Chalk Pushcast Software sends to users at one time