Search This Document
Install the sample application
- Visit http://www.blackberry.com/go/sqlitedemo to download the sample application.
- Extract the sqlitedemo.zip file.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Programs > Research In Motion > BlackBerry JDE 5.0 > JDE.
- Open the workspace that you want to add the sample application to.
- In the workspace tree, right-click the project that you want to add the sample application to.
- Click Add project to <workspace directory>.
- In the Add project to <workspace> dialog box, browse to the folder where you extracted the sample application.
- Click the SQLiteDemo.jdp file.
- Click Open.
Run the sample application
- In the workspace where you added the sqlitedemo project, right-click sqlitedemo.
- Click Build project.
- On the taskbar, click Start > Applications > Research in Motion > BlackBerry JDE 5.0 > Device Simulator.
- If the BlackBerry® Smartphone Simulator did not display the message "Media card inserted" on startup, you must Simulate a media card.
- On the Home screen of the BlackBerry® Smartphone Simulator, click the Downloads folder.
- Click the SQLite Demo icon.
Next topic: Run the sample application
Previous topic: Setting up the sample application in the BlackBerry JDE