Search This Document
Change multiple BlackBerry Application icons at once
You can change some or all of the BlackBerry® Application icons at once. You must first create the new icon images with file names identical to those you want to replace and store them in a single folder.
- Click the Application Icons button at the left of the Inspector pane.
- In the Icon list, right-click and click Change All Icons.
- Navigate to the folder with the new icons, then click OK. The Plazmic® Theme Builder copies the files from the selected folder into the theme project file and overwrites any images with the same filename.
- To use the default icon for an application, right-click the icon, and then click Reset to Default.
- To update an icon for which you have modified the source image, right-click the icon, and then click Reload Image.
- To view image dimensions, right-click an icon, and then click Image Information.