Search This Document
Specify how content is displayed in the view box and view port
- On the Toolbox, click the Camera tool. The view box appears on the canvas.
- In the Inspector, click the Camera tab.
- Click Preserve Aspect Ratio.
- Set the scaling option:
- Click Meet to uniformly scale the content to fit into the view port, with no clipping. Transparent padding is applied so that the content fits the view port.
- Specify how the content is aligned in the view port by clicking a square on the anchor grid. For example, to align the content to the upper-left corner of the view port, click the upper-left corner.