Create a rounded rectangle or rounded square
- On the toolbox, click the Rounded Rectangle tool.
- On the workspace, drag the pointer to the desired size.
- To create a rounded square, hold the SHIFT key down while you drag the pointer.
- To adjust the roundness of the corners, in the Inspector, click the Rounded Rectangle tab.
- In the X and Y fields, type the X- and Y-axis radius lengths, or click the adjacent arrow and move the slide bar to adjust the value. The X- or Y-axis radius length can only be displayed as a maximum of half the height or width of the shape. If you set a value that exceeds half the height/width, the Plazmic® Composer will process the value as half the height/width, but will not adjust the X- and Y-axis radius values in the Inspector to reflect what is displayed on the canvas. The Plazmic Composer stores the value and applies it if you resize the shape such that the value is less than or equal to half the height/width.
- On the Inspector, adjust additional properties for the rounded rectangle object.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.