Add Javadoc comments for the Payment Service APIs to a project
To display the Javadoc comments for the Payment Service APIs when you point to a class name or method name in a source file, you must add the .html files that contain the Javadoc comments to your project.
Before you begin: Add the Payment Service library to a project.
- In Eclipse, in the Package Explorer view, right-click the project that you want to add the Javadoc comments to.
- Click Build Path > Configure Build Path.
- Click the Libraries tab.
- Expand paymentapi.jar.
- Click Javadoc location: (None).
- Click Edit.
- Select the Javadoc URL option.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the extracted Payment Service SDK and click the javadoc folder.
- Click Validate to verify that the folder contains valid Javadoc comments.
- Click OK until the Properties window disappears.
Previous topic: Add the Payment Service library to a project