Before you begin: You must use Windows® Internet Explorer® 6.0 or 7.0. For more information about downloading certificates by using other browsers or versions, see the help or documentation for the browser.
- Create a folder in which to temporarily store the self-signed SSL certificate on your computer (for example, C:\Temp\BAA\).
- In the browser, to open the BlackBerry® Administration Service, visit https://<servername>/webconsole/app where <servername> is the FQDN or IP address of the server that hosts the BlackBerry Administration Service.
- On the browser menu, click File > Properties.
- In the Properties window, click Certificates.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click Copy to File.
- Complete the instructions on the screen to copy the certificate in the DER encoded binary format to your temporary folder (for example, C:\Temp\BAA\bascert.cer).
Next topic: Generate a key store
Previous topic: Creating a key store for your application