Create the view box
- On the toolbox, click the Camera tool. The view box appears on the canvas. By default, the view box has the same dimensions as the canvas.
- Click the view box to select it, then resize and reposition it as necessary.
- To prevent the content from being stretched on the BlackBerry® screen, specify the Preserve Aspect Ratio settings:
- In the Inspector, click the Camera tab.
- Click Preserve Aspect Ratio.
- Set the scaling option:
Click Meet to uniformly scale the content to fit into the view port, with no cropping. Transparent padding is applied to fill out the rest of the view port.
Click Slice to prevent scaling; the content is cropped to fit into the view port. The cropped image will fill the entire view port such that no padding is necessary.
- Specify how the content is aligned in the view port by clicking a square on the anchor grid. For example, to align the content to the top left corner of the view port, click the upper left corner.