Create a button event
- On the workspace, select the button object to which you want to add an action.
- On the Button tab on the Inspector, click one of the following events from the Button Events:
- Perform the following steps to select and define one or more actions:
- Use the Action icons to select an action. The bottom portion of the dialog box changes based on the selected action, to allow you to set the action properties.
- Set the action properties as necessary.
- In the Event section of the dialog box, in the Buttons section, specify the length of time the action will be delayed.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.