Search This Document
Add one or more filters to a bitmap image
- On the Inspector, click the Filters tab.
- Click Add Filter.
- Select the filter you want to apply in the drop-down list.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each additional effect you want to apply.
- Use the arrows at the side of the Selected Filter list to rearrange the order in which the filters are applied. Filters are ordered from last applied to first applied.
- To change the settings of a filter, in the Selected Filters list, select the filter and click Properties.
- To remove a filter, in the Selected Filters list, select the filter and click the Delete button.