Search This Document
Change the shape properties of an elliptical arc
- On the workspace, click an elliptical arc object.
- In the Inspector, click the Arc tab.
- In the X field and Y field, type the radius length of the X-axis and Y-axis.
- To adjust the angle of the X-axis radius, in the Axis Rotation field, type the rotation angle, in degrees.
- To draw the arc as the longer distance around the ellipse that the arc is based on, click Large Arc.
- To draw the arc on the negative side of the X-axis radius, click Flip.
Next topic: Specify text object properties
Previous topic: Change the roundness of a rounded rectangle object