Search This Document
Generate a transcript report
You can use the BlackBerry® Pushcast™ Software to generate a transcript report for an individual BlackBerry Pushcast Software user. A transcript report can include a list of all the content that a user completed, the date that the user completed the content, and the final scores for tests that the user completed.
- In the BlackBerry Pushcast Console, click Reporting > Transcript Report.
- To specify the user's last name, in the Name field, type the name.
- To specify the group that the user belongs to, in the Group drop-down list, select the group.
To specify registration criteria for the user, in the
Registration section, perform one of the
Choose all registrations.
Choose a range for registrations that occurred between specific dates.
- To specify whether to search only for users who are active, in the Active Users Only section, perform one of the following actions:
- To search for users using the criteria that you specified, click Refresh List.
- In the Name column, click the name of the user that you want to run a report for. You can select only one user at one time.
- Click Run Report.
Next topic: Generate a progress by user report
Previous topic: Managing reports