Search This Document
Log in to the BlackBerry Pushcast Software
Before you begin: Verify that you have installed the BlackBerry Pushcast Software and created a host so you can log in to the BlackBerry Pushcast Software.
- On the computer, open a browser.
- In the address field, type the domain name and web address for the BlackBerry Pushcast Software (for example https://BlackBerryPushcastserver/hostname.)
- In the Username field, type the user name that you specified for the initial user in the Host Creation tool.
- In the Password field, type the temporary password that you specified for the initial user in the Host Creation tool.
- Click Sign In. You must change your temporary password.
- In the Enter New Password field, type a new password.
- In the New Password field, type the password again.
- Click Save.
Previous topic: Restart the BlackBerry Pushcast Event Listener